Applications - 311 Request Tracking System
Evogov includes a fully-featured 311 Request Tracking System to all municipal customers at no extra charge!
When compared to SeeClickFix, CivicPlus, PublicStuff and other providers, this system will save your municipality thousands of dollars annually while providing a more integrated system for your staff and customers.
- FREE - Included with our municipal Content Management System (CMS).
- Based on the Open311 data standard.
- True GIS-Based location data stored in PostGIS server.
- Google Maps integration.
- Printer-friendly summary for field workers.
- Private and public notes on each ticket.
- File management on each ticket, can accept photos uploaded by customers.
- Read-only activity report tracks all changes for FOIA compliance.
- Automatic Routing to departments or staff lists.
- Overdue lists with definable overdue day field.
- Email and SMS alerts.
- ESRI GIS Integration (two-way).
- Creation of Layers in GIS server.
- Generate custom mash-ups of layers and information.
- Export shape files for your GIS system
- Seamless integration with the Citizen Portal that comes with our Content Management System (CMS).
- Seamless integration with your CMS or Staff Intranet.
- Mobile-friendly applications for remote request submissions (i.e. take a photo of a pothole).
- Choose a map point - Google Maps integrated.
- Upload a photo.
- Add Notes to requests.
- Upload files to requests.
- Auto-numbering of requests
- Built-in Reports
- Constant updates and improvements automatically deployed by our team.
Example in use now with the City of Wheeling, West Virginia
Customer interface for creating a request.