Evogov is proud to now offer a fully-featured 311 Request Tracking System to all municipal customers at no extra charge.
When compared to SeeClickFix, CivicPlus, PublicStuff and other providers, this system will save your municipality up to $12,000 per year while providing a more integrated system for your staff and customers.
- FREE - Included with our municipal Content Management System (CMS).
- Based on the Open311.org data standard.
- True GIS-Based location data stored in PostGIS server.
- Google Maps integration.
- Printer-friendly summary for field workers.
- Private and public notes on each ticket.
- File management on each ticket, can accept photos uploaded by customers.
- Read-only activity report tracks all changes for FOIA compliance.
- Automatic Routing to departments or staff lists.
- Overdue lists with definable overdue day field.
- Email and SMS alerts.
- ESRI GIS Integration (two-way).
- Creation of Layers in GIS server.
- Generate custom mash-ups of layers and information.
- Export shape files for your GIS system
- Seamless integration with the Citizen Portal that comes with our Content Management System (CMS).
- Seamless integration with your CMS or Staff Intranet.
- Mobile-friendly applications for remote request submissions (i.e. take a photo of a pothole).
- Choose a map point - Google Maps integrated.
- Upload a photo.
- Add Notes to requests.
- Upload files to requests.
- Auto-numbering of requests
- Built-in Reports
- Constant updates and improvements automatically deployed by our team.
Example in use now with the City of Wheeling, West Virginia
Customer interface for creating a request.